Re: yum and digital signatures

Todd A. Jacobs wrote:
I've looked into the man pages, but I can't find anything related to yum and GPG signatures. I know that up2date will verify GPG signatures before attempting an install. Can yum be configured to do the same?

It's in the /etc/yum.conf file, as the "gpgcheck" option under each "[server]" section. For example, I have:

    [base]
    name= Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch  - Base
    baseurl=http://fedora.redhat.com/releases/fedora-core-$releasever
    gpgcheck=1

to force GPG checks on the base system.
- Rick Stevens, Senior Systems Engineer     rstevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -
-      A day for firm decisions!!!   Well, then again, maybe not!    -