Re: PERL or PYTHON?

Chris A Czerwinski wrote:
If I was to start learning a Scripting Language today, which should I attempt to learn first -

PERL? or PYTHON?

especially in regard to Fedora / Red Hat or Linux for that matter? and the future?

YUM / RPM / APT-GET is written in which format?

Newbie Chris Cz

Hi Chris,

Could you please *not* hijack the thread? Don't reply to a message and change the subject: that way your mail gets to be part of an existing thread and gets buried in the one you hijacked. This has 2 effects:

1. The people reading the original thread get to read unrelated stuff ;-((
2. The people interested in your question/replies might delete it, because they are not interested in the thread you hijacked.

So, please compose a new message and address it to the list.

Guus.
--
A.J. Bonnema, Leiden The Netherlands,
user #328198 (Linux Counter http://counter.li.org)