kernel 2.6 help

Hi got 2 problems, I just upgraded to kernel 2.6 and I have lost my sound, sound blaster live.
The error that I get is device /dev/dsp not found. I've did a modprobe and get the same thing.
How do I fix this? Xmms no sound, but Windows Media Player works great, using Crossover
Office. Looked in /dev/ and found dsp and a dsp1.

The other is my two window drives, XP, when I try to mount them I am getting the following

mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/hda1

here are the lines from my fstab.

/dev/hda1 /mnt/win_c vfat auto,owner,user,rw,exe,umask=000 00
/dev/hda5 /mnt/win_d vfat auto,owner,user,rw,exe,umask=000 00

Thanks, from some what of a newbe

Bob Utterback