Re: A7N8X-E Deluxe experiences? or other motherboard recommendations?

Hi Benjamin,

I have the exact same mobo you mention (A7N8X-Deluxe). Onlye issues I
had with both Fedora and RH9 were:

- onboard nForce NIC: cannot be recognized without nVidia drivers; works
  like a charm with them
- sound: nvaudio driver (from nVdia, based on intel8x0) works reasonably
  well (Flash plugin doesn't work very well with it). Using now ALSA
  intel8x0 driver, seems to work better (at least Flash plays nice with
  it)
- PS/2 console mouse stopped playing nice with X mouse with FC1.
  Requires me to turn off console mouse before starting X (used to work
  flawlessly on RH9)

Aside from these, I hadn't had any trouble with the mobo, which performs
really nice IMHO.

HTH

Andre