Re: RH 9.0

I switched to Fedora from RH9 a couple of days ago.  Fedora does not configure my firewire CD-burner correctly at all.  I had no problem with RH9.  I thought newer kernel in Fedora should be better in configuring hardware, but it does not.  I don't have the time to switch back for now.  Maybe the weekend if I have time I might.  The GUI in RH9 is much faster than in Fedora for my SiS630 graphic card on my ProStar PIII desknote.

Cheers,
J.T.