RE: IMAP vs Pop3

That's great..

> > I want all the emails DLed. I just find it to be slow..
>
> Even the ones you don't read?
Well.. if it's junk.. then yes.. but otherwise, who knows
I may search through it when I need it??

> > as mentioned.. 100+ emails take like 1+hours to DL to
> > the Desktop.
>
> Sounds like more of a link speed issue than a protocol one.
Anyway I can figure out what's the bottle up??

I tried iptraf/iftop and the connection between desktop
and server was really slow.

Okay.. I think I'm convinced enough to give IMAP a shot..

Thanks and Cheers.