Re: NO BOOT!!! NT loader

On Wed, 2003-12-17 at 12:48, Sean Stagg wrote:
> I'm new to Linux and wanted to use the NT loader as I still want XP to work
> well. I have two 120GB drives, hda with XP and recently installed hdb with
> Fedora. I want to use nt loader and not have to monkey around with the MBR
> of hda as She Who Must Be Obeyed uses this (for the time being).

Don't worry about the SWMBO and use grub. You will save yourself a lot
of headaches and it won't effect your windows installation other than
presenting a grub menu. It can even be removed easily with XP's fixmbr
without effecting XP's ability to boot.

Using NT Bootloader is not going to be an easy task and I wouldn't wish
it on my enemy.

--
Mark Lane, CET	mailto:mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hard Data Ltd.	http://www.harddata.com