Re: Cisco VPN Client 4.0.3B for linux

fred smith wrote:

I've got a cisco VPn client on a linux box at work. I'm trying to understand how to configure it to access a particular customer's VPN.
I have a windows client configured to do it, but since the window client
uses a GUI and the linux one uses a config file I haven't figured out how
to translate the GUI config settings into a config file. Is there any
document anywhere that will help me?

I've never used the Windows version of Cisco VPN client, but from what I understand, there should be a .vcf file on all platforms. You should just have to copy this file, say Customer.vcf, to /etc/CiscoSystemsVPNClient/Profiles and then run,

  'vpnclient connect Customer'

Peter