Cisco VPN Client 4.0.3B for linux

Having some problems getting the Cisco VPNClient for linux built under
Fedora Core 1 with linux-2.4.22-1.2129nptl. I was able to successfully
build and run vpnclient-4.0 for linux with the last kernel (i.e.
2.4.22-1.2115nptl) however after doing a yum update and upgrading to the
latest kernel, i find i can no longer build this module. So i went out
and grabbed the latest client Cisco has for linux, and i get the same
build problems. Isnt there some way to pass to the compiler a different
kernel? I seem to remember people having to do this for certain builds
of sources, but cant remember the exact syntax.

Anyone? TIA
--
Michael B. Weiner, Linux+, Linux+ SME
Systems Administrator/Partner