Re: Power-off

YES it has stopped .. I got 500 from him.. he's now a spam filter object.. which will NOT be removed!

HD wrote:

Nigel D Pallett wrote:

I spoke with koolinus via ICQ.

The problem is caused by something going wrong with their postcast smtp
server on his xp system.

The person concerned has now shut it down.

They are VERY upset and VERY SORRY for having caused a problem, so give
the poor soul a break $H1T HAPPENS - all that any of us can do is learn
from it !!

Agreed! I noticed it stopped comming about 20 - 30 minutes ago :) Thanks for helping him and us :)

HD