Exim and mailx

Hi

I have just installed Exim 4.30 on my Fedora box, and have a few
problems.

I can receive and process mail ok, I can send mail using

/usr/sbin/exim -v <destination@address>
Text ..
<D>

but, mailx does not work. If I try

mail -s Test <destination@address>
Text ..
<D>

the command finishes without error, and exim does nothing.

I have dabbled with qmail on this box before removing it and trying
exim.

Any ideas why mail is unable to communicate with exim, or how I can
debug this further ?

Simon
--
Simon Windsor