Re: I think fedora needs...

Hi:

The really needs for Linux Desktop is an hipotetical program called
something like LUI ( Linux Universal Installer ). With apt-rpm we have a
good application manager but we need to make easy for end-users to 'click'
on a program.tar.gz and run configure, make, make install in a fake place,
resolving dependencies and working eith apt-rpm or standalone to
download/install/update this dependencies.

Yeah, I know that's a dream

Regards

David Ballester Montolio
Responsable de Sistemas y Comunicaciones
Kern Pharma, S.L.
www.kernpharma.com

GNU!