Re: We need a good and simple hardware database for Free Software users.

<snip>
> Computers and software are tools *not* a religion. Companies don't have
> ethics or morals, people do.

I disagree.  I am an officer in the National Guard, and I've had a *LOT*
of leadership courses.  One thing that I can tell you is that every
organization has a culture with standards, mores and traditions, which are
set by the leadership.  If the *person* leading an organization has poor
or non-existent ethics, then that organization will come to reflect that
lack.

During the week, I work for a state law enforcement agency.  Our
leadership not only has the highest morals and ethics, but also ensures
that our agency also has the same.  Not only by leading by example, but by
careful hiring and firing practices.  It's the best place I've ever
worked, and I enjoy it immensely.

Ben