Re: how to execute a program/script automatically after a successful login

Thanks a lot.

Nevertheless, this is an idea...What i am looking for is wheather there
exists a built-in-feature within linux/fedora for this issue.

is there someting built-in in linux/fedora that says "this user has logged
in, i have to execute the following scripts/programs automatically
immediately" ?