Re: SV: daemontools failed compilation -- dnscache also???

Alrighty, well having tried all 3 methods to try get

dnscache
daemontools
ucspi

all going on fedora, ie via the .i386.rpms / .src.rpms
and via tarballs and patching them manually.

Not one of those ways proves a positive result with trying to get
dnscache to run.

The supervise script/directory are not created and hence dnscache cannot
start.

Does anyone have any idea's as to the cause of this ? Im assuming
someone here has successfully gotten these packages working with fedora.

Than again it could be something ever so simple that I'm overlooking,
however it is just a case of 4 patches to be applied and then compiling
the 3 appropriate packages mentioned above.

Thanks