Re: We need a good and simple hardware database for Free Software users.

> The idea that one should consider ethics with
> computers is new for a lot of
> people.  I don't think that it should be feared or
> shunned.  Ethical
> behavior makes for a better society overall.

J.B. and Others,

I agree with this statement, and would add that many
new users of GNU/Linux may be unaware of the
philosophical issues. Those of us to whom this is an
important issue should try to lead newbies to the
right path gently. Or, as we used to say in Indiana:
you can catch more flies with honey than you can with
vinegar.

Mike Smith