install problem language pack in Mozilla

Hello all, I have a problem with installing a non-englisch language pack in Mozilla 1.4.1 webbrowser.
When I used the menu of Mozilla: edit, preferences, appearence, languages/contents, download more... I go the correct webpage to download my language pack but after clicking to download I receive error -215 no rights in map Chrome and I need to log into the root or as a owner. But how is this combined in practice when I need to acces the pack trough a webbrowser?
I am looking forward to any comments. Thanks in advance.

Hotmail en Messenger on the move http://www.msn.nl/communicatie/smsdiensten/hotmailsmsv2/