Re: help with installing kde 3.2b

Brian Connolly wrote:
Okay. I downloaded all the files for SRPMS. What should I do?

'rpm -i *.rpm' is the one that you use when you downloaded the i386 RPMs that were compiled for fedora, not the SRPMs. You also have to do it in the same directory as all the KDE RPMs that you downloaded, and make sure that there are no RPMs in that directory that are not part of KDE 3.2b2. You also may need to uninstall previous versions of the packages that are being installed.

I still haven't tried it, and I might not until thursday, as I'm busy with other things until then.