Re: rpm dep test failure in Fedora Core

Man I almost want to go back to work so i have access to the dev box so I
can see if those other packages are there. I hope this works, basically I
took the core rpms from comps.xml copied those into the Fedora/RPMS
directory then ran rpm --test until all dependencies were met, if those
last two items you mentioned clear it up, im a short genhdlist away from
having a baseline to work from.

thanks!

Greg