Why Xserver dies after changing from init 5 to init 3

The question is why my xserver dies when i tried to change my init from 5 to 3 and when i tried to reactivate the xserver i received a message
XIO error 104 (Connection reset by peer ) on X server ":0.0"
after 0 requests (0 known processes) with 0 events remaining .

I had no errors of type (EE) , but the following messages before the last I wrote :

Could not init font path element unix/:7100, removing from list!

also : Fatal server error
could not open default font 'fixed'
Thanks for the help
If this is a bug please inform me via e-mail and for any potential way to fix it !!!!