Re: RHEL Desktop

> Please read the archives of the Taroon list before launching any more FUD.
>  There you will find that MySQL is also provided, just not supported.

Actually it's out of RHEL3-ES completely.  I can't speak for the other
distributions that they have.

Doesn't mean you can't compile and run it yourself though.  It's more of
a "we don't want to support it for this version" type of thing.

-Chris

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin,
Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759