RHEL Desktop

I noticed yesterday at the store, that there is a RHEL desktop version, for about $100
it comes with support and upgrades.

is there major differences with that and RHEL server?  or is it the same deal with thier old personal vs. professional RH line? were once you get
under the hood, you can find everything you need to slide personal up to having all the packages as pro.

I am just thinking that if you can build it as a server, then that saves $$ off the server line, but I am sure there is a catch here

Thanks

Chris McKeever
If you want to reply directly to me, please use cgmckeever--at--prupref---dot---com
http://www.prupref.com

---- Prudential Preferred Properties   www.prupref.com