Way to make anaconda log more?

I'm working through some customizing of the ks.cfg and watching the errors anaconda logs on vc3. Is there any way to make anaconda log all the errors and problems to one of the /root/install.log type logs? Not only would it be useful to fix things I break but it'd be helpful to learn how things are done.

ciao!

leam