Re: problem connecting windows client over fedora firewall

Marcel,

     I'm pretty sure that this is simply a Windows problem.  It's
probably not even your computer, but rather the server on the other
side.  There are many incidents where web pages partially load and then
stop.  What I suggest that you can do to find out if it's your web
browser or something else is to download Mozilla Firebird web browser
and install that on the Windows box and try it:
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firebird/

Cheers,

Daniel

--