Re: Well......I did it!

Good for you. Some of us have been contemplating making that bold move for years now but it seems the best we've done is a dual boot system. Yeah, Linux is the way to go, I agree but having used Windows since version 3.1 I seem to have developed this horrible addiction to it. It also seems to have made the Linux learning curve very steep for me. And what of the multitude of apps that are available for the Win32 platform? Damn. Wish I could sue MS for causing this unnecessary dependency!! Might as well start the Windoholics Association.

Good luck Bryan. we'll be joining you soon!