Re: removed MP3 support in media players in fedora core 1

On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 23:48, Doug Stewart wrote:

> Michael Gargiullo wrote:
>

> | New Englander's...  Enjoy the snow this weekend... I know I will.
>
> 'Tain't just New Englanders.  We here in the Philly metro area are
> getting slammed by the weather too.  Philly's supposed to get 6 inches
> of snow, suburbs might enjoy up to a foot.
>
> Of course, everyone here on the streets freaks out and drives like a
> bunch of ninnies, but it sure does warm this native Minnesotan's heart
> to see such bountiful snowfall.  *grin*

Save some snow for me! I'm currently in Manila, Philippines where my
watch-mounted thermometer in an air conditioned building reads 81
degrees Fahrenheit (at 10:05pm!). I'll be back in the USA on or about
the 12th, and heading to New York on the 21st to meet my nephew for the
first time.

--
Chris Kloiber
Red Hat, Inc.