Re: Computer without CDROM and Fedora ISO

Guys,

thank you for your help. THis is the conclusion I have come to.
There is no way (known to me) how to install additional packages from
ISOs if they are required as dependency for some other RPM not from the
ISO (just try to install sapdb and don't use your CDRoms). I have
successfully mounted the ISOs as CD from loopback, but even then the
dependency checker wouldn't accept/recognize the path. I have passed
parameter through the published InstallDruid and SinglePackageWindow
scripts but that didn't worked. So what worked was to mount the ISOs and
manually install the dependend packages before I try to install the
sapdb rpm.

Thanks again for suggestions. I have had to learn much mroe about
administering Linux tha I really needed to know ;-)

Miro