Re: [OT] - Kermit/Minicom connection

Got kermit to work, thanks for everyone that gave me pointers.
never figured out keymapping in minicom.
played with procomm plus, but had a personal battle with kermit.

I needed to make an initialization script for kermit, and was luck enough to find function key sequences for a 513 terminal.

set key \92 \27Ow       ; cancel \
set key \45 \27[V       ; previous -
set key \61 \27[U       ; next +
set key \47 \27SB       ; Enter /
set key \96 \27Om       ; help ~
set key \127 \8         ; backspace send BS

comment * open create connection
set modem type none        ; There is no modem
set line /dev/ttyS0        ; Specify device name
set carrier-watch off      ; If DTR and CD are not cross-connected
set speed 9600             ; Or other desired speed
connect

Chris McKeever
If you want to reply directly to me, please use cgmckeever--at--prupref---dot---com
http://www.prupref.com

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 10:59 , McKeever Chris <tech-mail@xxxxxxxxxxx> sent: