Re: Not associated to a channel anylonger

That what I've got too.

Infact it works allright at  the first time I ran Up2date, 2 channels
were automatically selected.

Then after I "did" something, can remember exactly what I did, seems
like I've ran rhn_register from the console mode, and registed my system
with my RHN acc, then I got the same message as Vadim.

Wonder if I delete all the Up2date conf file will help, but I don't know
where r those files located.

Best regards, Xia