Re: why sendmail and not postfix? (SMTP_AUTH branch)

At 19:58 12/4/2003, you wrote:
> Took me 3 minutes to set up incl. building certs
> Redhat default config is pretty self explaining. :-)

    Wait...building certs? (I'll avoid the pun here...)  I don't
remember that being a step....but I'll bet it's something I should do,
no?

Building certificates is not in my HOWTO since I have simply not had the time to try to learn it and figure it out well enough to explain it. I'll happily give credit in the HOWTO for someone who explains this to me well enough so I can write the section on using secure mail transport. Any help welcome!

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx