RE: printing to a network printer

>Is this printer attached to a windows machine or is it directly attached
>to the network?

The printer is attached to the network. It has a 10Base-T JetDirect card in
it.
The "usual" print server is a Windows machine and all the Windows clients in
the office have the network printer defined as a "network printer",
connected to the "shared printer" on the printer server.

On MY Windows client, I print to the same printer using a "local tcp/ip"
connection, directly to the IP of the printer.

Now I'm trying to set up FC1 on the same network, to use the same printer...
either directly as a "JetDirect" connection, or through the windows shared
printer.

Don