using network password authentication.

I have an opportunity to set up a linux box in our office so I installed
FC1 with no incidents.... (Except I can't get printing to work
properly... see previous posting)

I want to create a couple of user ids for myself and some other people
that may need to work on it. We already have userid/passwords to log on
to our windows machines, and I thought it would be very cool if I could
set up thus FC1 box so password checking would be done against the
network/domain.

But, I don't know how to do that.

Example:
I log on to my windows machine as:
   username: itsme
   password: sesame
   domain:   company

So, on FC1 I created user "itsme", the machine domain is "company", but
I want the password to authenticate against the rest of the network (am
I using the right terminology?) so that when I change my network
password, it applies to FC1 as well.

Any suggestions? Even questions I need to ask our network guy (who say
his first Linux box today after I did the install etc) :-)

Thanks very much,
Don