Potentially objectionable xscreensaver module (GLSnake)

I just wanted to let everyone know that the xscreensaver module
"GLSnake" has two object displays that some folks might feel is
inappropriate or objectionable.

Much to my surprise, I stumbled across it drawing an "erect penis" when
I returned from lunch today.  So I did some investigating:

$ strings /usr/X11R6/lib/xscreensaver/glsnake | grep penis
erect penis
flaccid penis

$ rpm -q xscreensaver
xscreensaver-4.14-2

Some folks who are planning on (or have) installed Fedora Core at home
or in conservative office settings might want to check and make sure
glsnake isn't enabled by default.

If I end up deploying Fedora Core 1 to any desktops at my clients I will
clearly have to sanitize or remove this module in some fashion.

I hope that the heads-up helps someone...

Sean