Fw: Using ATA Raid HPT370A controller.

Hi!

I have a small trouble using Adaptec 1200A controller.
I have successful installation with RedHat 7.3 and same card, now tried this
(compiled driver, modules.conf, recreate initrd, rewrite grub.conf) with
Fedora and the system hangs during startup. Is there any binary drivers or
success stories about hpt37x2 driver? Or maybe Fedora can be installed using
ataraid / hptraid modules?

And maybe someone knows how to make Fedora driver disk for controller?

Dmitri.