Re: USB Mouse not working with PCMCIA Network Card

Salvio wrote:

> I have just installed Fedora Core 1 on my laptop
> (Dell Latitude).
>
> If I move my external Logitech USB mouse the PCMCIA
> Network card works ok.
>
> If I don't touch the mouse the network card doesn't
> work.

This most likely indicates an incorrect PCI interrupt (IRQ) routing, and
you should try letting the kernel ACPI subsystem configure it:

Add the option "acpi=on" (although "pci=acpi" should suffice, you'd be
potentially missing other ACPI features) to your kernel boot parameters,
either via the GRUB boot menu or, for a permanent change, by appending
it to the appropriate "kernel" line in /boot/grub/grub.conf.

--Kai