Re: Evolution 1.4.5 and its very limited capabilities

Hi, Preston,

Thanks to you and the others for such quick responses.
I had the feeling it could not be a bug, but just a
hole in my attention to detail; as simple as setting
HTML as default format...

Anyway, I got to know this because of your help.

BTW, what is so insecure / worrying about using HTML
for e-mail?.

Regards,

Arturo Duran
Navacerrada, Madrid, Spain