Re: Installer exits abnormally

At 08:29 12/1/2003, you wrote:
I have an issue on one of my machines where just after the Anaconda starts to load, it exits abnormally and shuts down the system. Has anyone seen this? Also, I have successfully used this CD set to do several installs on other machines.

What is different about that machine? You have given us no detail at all. "It doesn't work" is clearly not enough with which to try a diagnosis.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx