Re: Cedilla Problem!

Well, I just "fixed" it here on my box. Here's what I did: I replaced this

SUPPORTED="en_US.UTF-8:en_US:en:pt_BR.UTF-8:pt_BR:pt"

for this

SUPPORTED="en_US.iso88591:en_US:en:pt_BR.iso88591:pt_BR:pt"

Now all seems to work just fine (of course, I lost UTF-8 support, but
that doesn't seem to be a probl at the moment).

HTH

Andre