Re: Disabling feature in Metacity

On Sat, 2003-08-30 at 08:37, FÃliciano Matias wrote:

> AFAIK, RedHat don't build a distribution only for me.
> Can a RedHat employee confirm that point :-)

You are correct sir! It's not just for you. B^)  <-I wear glasses.

Seriously, I believe I was handling your support request on this when
you called in about it. At least I remember asking Havoc about it on
behalf of a user with GIS mapping applications.

I have been following this thread and I believe "Smooge" said something
important earlier which probably should be brought to Havoc's attention:

        "... I wish it was available myself.. we have to put something
        else on a couple of people's desktops who have epilepsy."

In my opinion, that in itself is a good reason to add that particular
feature, however it's not my call and I can make no promises on Havoc's
or Red Hat's behalf.

It could not hurt to add that information to the bugzilla database at
any rate.

--
Chris Kloiber
Red Hat, Inc.