Re: Help?.... Fatal Installation Error

On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 09:25:27AM +0100, Karl Dyson wrote:
> This has been working before, with both RedHat and Gentoo.

I don't have any reason to suspect that this is ACPI, but just on
the theory that it's one of the bug changes between what you
describe as working and not working, as a matter of policy I ask
for an attempt with "acpi=off" to rule that out.

I don't see how it could be acpi, but I've been wrong before. :-)

michaelkjohnson

 http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad/