Upcoming Redhat 10 (or whatever it will be called)

Okay, I have read news stories saying Red Hat will be leaving the retail
distro channel. Can someone clarify if this is true? It would not bother me
so much, but will it also mean the end of the boxed set? Will Red Hat go
with a magazine style subsription as they are doing in Europe (I believe -
my German and Italian are not perfect, so I am only guessing that RedHat
Magazine is run by Red Hat)?

Does anyone know the answers? Just want to know what to do when Severn
becomes the next version.

Sincerely,

Chuck Talk

Man does not plan to fail, he simply fails to plan.

http://mail2web.com/ .