Re: rhl website?

For what it's worth, I don't think you're a freeloader. I think
you're a foot soldier. I share your hope that Red Hat, or somebody,
continues to look out for usability on the desktop. Maybe Sun will
succeed with "Mad Hatter," though I have a jaded view of Sun's ability
to perceive what makes a usable user interface.

Disclaimer: I haven't seen "Mad Hatter," so I'm not criticizing it
directly. I'm basing my cynicism on Sun's developer tools and pre-Gnome
desktops

*snip*