Re: [MIPS] Build an embedded initramfs into mips kernel

Thank you for your help.
Indeed the dynamic loader of uclibc is the cause.
I upgraded to latest uclibc-0.9.29, and finally the files was linked
against uclibc's ld.
But it did not work...
Tried to run a dynamic linked executable via static shell, and got
floating point exception.
Tried to compile toolchain and uclibc with softfloat, but still did not work.
So I moved to glibc and all works correctly.

Thank you for quick response!
I will continue the discussion at uclibc lists.

Best Regards,
Alon Bar-Lev.