Re: [patch 0/2] x86, ptrace: support for branch trace store(BTS)

> All ptrace cleanup patches from Roland were posted by him to lkml, and
> we picked them up from there. Review is ongoing, Roland replied to all
> feedback with more patches, and those were integrated as well. Final
> upstream merging of this depends on more review and test results (as
> usual), but it's looking good so far.

Yes, clearly I overreacted. I actually saw the ptrace patches, but
somehow didn't connect them with utrace which as I remember
was a much larger patch kit.  Sorry for that, Roland.

Anyways I think my original point about not delaying jump ptrace
for utrace holds still though. e.g. Markus' patches are a clear .25
candidates, but for utrace that is probably far too late by now.

-Andi