spreading the heat?

I was wondering: if a quad core runs 2 processes at max cpu usage, won't
that wear out the chip? As the heat is not egally spread out, some parts
will expand more then other parts, may give damage won't it?
So what I was suggesting maybe if that is the situation for longer time,
maybe such processes should be scheduled to other cores as well?

Folkert van Heusden

--

Multitail - gibkaja utilita po sledovaniju log-fajlov i vyvoda
kommand. Fil'trovanie, raskra?ivanie, slijanie, vizual'noe sravnenie,