Re: linux-usb-devel@vger created...

On Mon, Nov 19, 2007 at 02:46:09PM -0800, David Miller wrote:

> Because sourceforge just farted another bounce at me
> because someone CC:'d the sourceforge linux-usb-devel
> list on a thread I was a part of, I've created:
>
> 	[email protected]
>
> so we don't need to have a subscriber-only-posting
> mailing list for USB stuff.

Actually, if we are going to stick with this new list, can we just call
it "[email protected]" instead of the "-devel" stuff?  The
traffic on our -users list over the years has been pretty trivial, with
much of it just posted to the wrong list to start with.

Combining the two lists would be good for everyone involved.

So, if it's not too late, the name change would be great.  If you just
want to delete the 'linux-usb-devel' list and create a new one to do
this properly, that's also fine with me.

thanks,

greg k-h