Re: Linux Security *Module* Framework (Was: LSM conversion to static interface)

On Fri, Oct 26, 2007 at 09:09:05AM +0200, Jan Engelhardt wrote:

> On Oct 25 2007 19:56, Greg KH wrote:
> >
> >I'm trying to compile a list of all known external modules and drivers
> >and work to get them included in the main kernel tree to help prevent
> >these kinds of things.  If you know of any that are not on the list at:
> >	http://linuxdriverproject.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/OutOfTreeDrivers
> >please feel free to add them, or email me with the needed information
> >and I will add them to the list.
>
> Do I have to at least try to submit it to LKML first before it is
> even considered for the OOT wiki page? :-)

No, you can go hide on your own, that's what the majority of projects on
that page have done :)

But of course, it would be good for you to at least submit it and get
feedback.  Or, if you don't want to do it, the linuxdriverproject
developers would be glad to help you out...

thanks,

greg k-h