Re: Scheduler benchmarks - a follow-up

On Mon, Sep 17, 2007 at 10:06:40PM +0200, Oleg Verych wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 17, 2007 at 09:43:42PM +0200, Willy Tarreau wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, Sep 17, 2007 at 09:45:59PM +0200, Oleg Verych wrote:
> > > The copy list, removed by Ingo is restored. Playing fair game, Willy!
> >
> > Sorry Oleg, I don't understand why you added me to this thread. And I
> > don't understand at all what your intent was :-/
> >
> > I've left others Cc too since they wonder like me.
>
> Why? Answer: <[email protected]">http://mid.gmane.org/[email protected]>
>
> IMHO you shouldn't leave public lists in the reply like this. Whatever.

Nothing prevents Roman and I to exchange our respective points of views
on LKML when those are about other activities on the list, I don't get
your point.

I find particularly weird the way you hijacked an existing thread
adding references to a 4-days old mail and adding people in Cc just
as one would add fuel to try to start any sort of flamewar.

Sorry for you, but this has no chance to succeed. First, don't consider
that people are ennemies just because they use harsh words to tell each
other what they feel about a specific subject (otherwise, you'd find
hundreds of ennemies of everyone here). Second, if there are some aspects
of the mail above that you want explained, you can mail us privately,
you're not necessarily forced to hijack an unrelated discussion.

Now I'm not interested in following up into this thread, it's already
polluted. Please let people here discuss numbers and experiments.

Thanks,
Willy