Re: Scheduler benchmarks - a follow-up

* Willy Tarreau <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 17, 2007 at 09:45:59PM +0200, Oleg Verych wrote:
> > The copy list, removed by Ingo is restored. Playing fair game, Willy!
>
> Sorry Oleg, I don't understand why you added me to this thread. And I
> don't understand at all what your intent was :-/
>
> I've left others Cc too since they wonder like me.

i'm wondering too.

in my posted debugging answer, instead of replying privately to Rob, i
have also Cc:-ed lkml and ck-list. (perhaps i shouldnt even have Cc:-ed
the lists, as my posted debugging questions and suggestions were mostly
relevant to Rob and to me - but it's better to keep such things archived
on the lists, if someone wants to read them. In the first mail i also
Cc:-ed Mike and Peter who changed the scheduler recently - but i dropped
them after my first reply when it became apparent that it's not their
changes that are affected. With all lists still Cc:-ed, so that people
can follow it if they really want to.)

I'd expect any new results to be posted by Rob to everyone he wishes to
send them to - like he did it in the past.

Or is Oleg perhaps complaining about the fact that i Cc:-ed this back to
both affected email lists, for everyone to read? Would be a weird
argument.

	Ingo