Re: 2.6.22.1: Enabling IO-APIC = APIC error on CPU0: 40(40)

I agree, this is probably somehow related with SiS chipset - my laptop
has one of these SiS 760 host controllers inside.

I'll probably do some digging to figure out if this is indeed chipset
related. I wonder if this error occurs under Windows (Win does not
report much, yet it's kernel must be aware of such error).

Konstantin